Update: Improvements to the combat interface

Official announcements about Conclave.

Update: Improvements to the combat interface

Postby 10x10room » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:54 pm

While Conclave's recent launch on Steam is keeping us fairly busy, yesterday we released a small update that includes a couple of improvements to the combat interface:

• The "Hold on ..." message you see when another player interrupts your action is now much less intrusive. Instead of obscuring much of the screen and requiring a click to dismiss, it's now a small alert that behaves the same way the chat bubbles do. Note that your action selection is still reset, as the interrupting action can make selections invalid or just unwise.
  • We've increased the visibility of special terrain slightly, as some types were hard to see against certain backgrounds.
Looking ahead, we plan to continue making small improvements where we can, but we're also starting to turn more of our focus to larger projects. One of those is releasing the Mac version of the game on Steam. The other is that we're exploring the feasibility of allowing a single player to control a full party, as that's been a pretty popular feature request from Steam and web players alike. Can't promise anything yet, but we'll keep you posted.

Finally, for those of you who are eager for more quests and new content, keep your fingers crossed. As we clear up our current queue of updates, we'll be watching how the game does on Steam to see if an expansion (or something of that sort) is something we can make happen.
10x10room
Site Admin

Re: Update: Improvements to the combat interface

Postby TattleTale » Mon May 15, 2017 3:46 pm

I am telling all my Steam friends about Conclave; perhaps a sale (even just 10%) might generate some buzz. As for new content, I would be the first person to buy DLC Quests for Conclave. In a fine twist of iorny, I would also buy the DLC sound track if that meant I could shut the dang thing off in game.
TattleTale

Return to Announcements