Here are the most important additions to the game, now available to everybody who purchases or already pre-purchased the campaign (as well as those who backed the Kickstarter at the Vanguard level or higher):
- 15 new quests, bringing the total to 25
- The ability to reach level 10, with a whole new set of abilities previously inaccessible
- New treasures to find
- New distinctions to earn, unlocking new story options and Vault items
- The climax to the story begun in the free quests
Also, as with our last quest release, a few old quests have been updated to new versions by this release. Only three quests were affected this time:
- Chrysalite (now "Murmurs in the Deep")
- Dead Sail
- Shades of Grey (now "The Color of Truth")
What happens next
First, we do any necessary cleanup work. No release is without its issues, and we want to get those dealt with both quickly and exhaustively.
Once that's done, we'll be focused on two main things. The first to spread the word about the release. You'll get an update in the coming days with more details on what we are doing there, and how you can help us spread the word. Second, we'll be implementing guilds, the last remaining feature promised in the Kickstarter.
After that, well, let's just say we have a whole lot more we'd like to do to expand and refine Conclave! The release of the campaign is a crucial milestone for Conclave, and one we intend to celebrate - but then we'll be right back at work doing ever more with the game.