New release: Guilds!

Official announcements about Conclave.

Re: New release: Guilds!

Postby mrmewtwo » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:21 pm

jkbutler wrote:I accepted an invite to a guild, but the invite is still there. I guess I expected it to go away.

that might make a problem later. unlikely at present that anyone would need to, but there's no way to ban people. someone causing a disruption can be kicked but can then simply walk back in. imma call that low priority tho.
Hold on... Another player has acted!
mrmewtwo

Postby derek » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:38 am

We just pushed an update that removes invitations when they're accepted. Now players can't jump back into a party they've been booted from that way, and recipients won't have to clean up useless invitations.

BadMojo, we've been talking about having a way to see other guilds and how they're progressing through the game. We'll keep you posted, though we've got a fair amount of other work in the queue right now.
derek

Postby DarkVengance » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:25 am

BadMojo wrote:It would also be cool if there was some kind of guild directory/rankings. e.g. number of members, total levels of characters, some kind of metric to create some sort of "leaderboard" out of.

Oh wow that would be an awesome idea, yes a leaderboard of the guilds would be cool, like honors or something to calculate a leaderboard, im not sure
Yours sincerally
DarkVengance

Postby Danes » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:06 am

DarkVengance wrote:
BadMojo wrote:It would also be cool if there was some kind of guild directory/rankings. e.g. number of members, total levels of characters, some kind of metric to create some sort of "leaderboard" out of.

Oh wow that would be an awesome idea, yes a leaderboard of the guilds would be cool, like honors or something to calculate a leaderboard, im not sure

This brings us back to PvP!
Although, storyline would be completely destroyed (I think?) if we do that.
Danes

Postby DarkVengance » Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:25 pm

Danes wrote:
DarkVengance wrote:

This brings us back to PvP!
Although, storyline would be completely destroyed (I think?) if we do that.

would it?? well maybe if there was a seperate storyline which let you pvp?? then it might work.
Yours sincerally
DarkVengance

Postby Adalonie » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:27 am

I do hope there will be more and more content.

I just gotten 3 of my RL friends playing. and I think we gonna have fun! (and yes I bought the quest pack so that I can host the party :) )

More content please!
Adalonie

Postby derek » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:22 pm

We have the beginnings of an idea for how we could introduce PvP without interfering with the story, and it's something we'll think about adding in a future expansion. If you like, add your support for the idea on our Feedback site:

http://10x10room.uservoice.com/forums/1 ... vp-element
derek

Postby Croaker » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:52 am

Enjoying the Guild idea. Created my guild and would like to have a section where I could type in Flavor for the guild and maybe assign officers and such. You know flesh it out and maybe it will attract more attention and get more members.

Croaker
Captain of the Free Company of Khatovar
Croaker
Captain of the Free Company of Khatovar
Croaker

Postby torikamal » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:32 pm

Thank you for instituting guilds!
torikamal

Previous

Return to Announcements