About the Patron and Herald honors

Official announcements about Conclave.

About the Patron and Herald honors

Postby 10x10room » Thu May 24, 2012 3:30 pm

You've probably noticed that you receive an "honor" whenever you succeed at a quest for the first time, and that you have a Beta Tester honor simply from joining Conclave during the beta. Currently, honors are simply badges indicating things you have achieved as a player; they have no game impact. (Yet. That's likely to change down the road.)

Two honors you may not be aware of are Patron and Herald.

ImageThe Patron honor is granted to anybody who purchases a quest pack or bundle from us. (We'll grant you one if you buy a t-shirt as well; there's no way for us to automate this, but if you bought a quest and deserve the honor, just let us know and we'll make sure you get it.)

ImageThe Herald honor is reserved for those who do something special to spread the word about Conclave. This could be a post on a forum that makes a lot of people aware of Conclave, a tweet, a blog post, a review for a game site, or anything else that makes us say "thank you!" We hand-grant this honor on a case-by-case basis.

Like the quest and Beta Tester honors, Patron and Herald are simply pretty graphics at the moment. However, it would be a fair bet that, if we start attaching benefits to honors, these will be the two that will receive special benefits first.
10x10room
Site Admin

Re: About the Patron and Herald honors

Postby Mother Superior » Tue May 29, 2012 2:27 pm

Sign me up for one Patron badge, please.
(Oh! I have one now, either someone was quick or I had it already :D )
Incidentally, do you have any kind of plan for when I can buy some more scenarios from you guys ;)
Mother Superior

Return to Announcements