New release: improved log styling & quest buttons

Official announcements about Conclave.

New release: improved log styling & quest buttons

Postby 10x10room » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:21 am

We just released a small update that includes two main changes.

First, we've tweaked the styling of the event log to make it easier to read. We've switched to one of the new fonts we're using elsewhere in the interface and made the text a smidge larger to boot. In addition, the first appearance of each character's name in an event is now color-coded to match the chat logs and party roster. You can now tell at a glance which events affected your character and which didn't.

Second, we've modified the quest selection buttons available from the quest map to indicate the status of each quest; this is something a couple of you suggested earlier. If you've just failed a quest, its button will be labeled "Retry Quest"; if you've completed a quest in the past, it will be labeled "Redo Quest"; and the rest of the time it'll be the usual "Begin Quest". This is determined on a per-character basis, so members of a party that just came together won't necessarily see the same thing.

These might not be the last changes we make in these areas before releasing the game on Steam, so let us know what you think.
10x10room
Site Admin

Re: New release: improved log styling & quest buttons

Postby heavenlyalchemy » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:38 pm

I am new to the game, but in particular the color coded quest log entries are very helpful. I play mostly from my phone, and it makes reading relevant information really quick.
heavenlyalchemy

Re: New release: improved log styling & quest buttons

Postby derek » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:13 pm

Excellent! That's just what we like to hear.
derek

Return to Announcements