Update: More character slots for Heroes; new group bundles

Official announcements about Conclave.

Update: More character slots for Heroes; new group bundles

Postby 10x10room » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:45 am

Today we're upgrading the single-player Hero License and offering some new ways to jump-start parties and guilds.

First off, the Hero License now grants 8 additional character slots rather than just 3. This applies both to new purchases and to any licenses you've already bought or received as gifts.

We're also offering two new group-oriented bundles. One is the Party Bundle, which includes a Hero License for you plus three more you can give to other players to round out your party. The other is the Guild Bundle, which includes the same set of licenses but also allows you to found a guild.

Unlike the previous party-oriented license we offered, these bundles ensure that everyone receives the same benefits: the 100 Renown bonus, extra character slots, the ability to respec, and so on. Characters in your groups will be at parity when you're adventuring, and individual players will be able to explore the game with secondary characters without being tied to a particular party.

If you're an owner of the old party license, it'll still work the way it did before. We're now calling it the One-for-All License to avoid confusion with the Party Bundle, however.

The Party Bundle is currently $17.99, or more than 40% less than the bundled licenses would cost individually; the Guild Bundle is $22.99. If you haven't already bought the game, check the new options out in the Store, and let us know if you've got any questions or feedback!
10x10room
Site Admin

Re: Update: More character slots for Heroes; new group bundl

Postby Djinnjaha » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:51 pm

I now see the new "Hero License: Legacy of the Dweller [Owned]" name for my account, but no extra character slots yet (other than the 10 I'd used up already). It still says "0 slots left" Am I missing something here?
Dear God, can the next Pope please be a Cartoonist?
Djinnjaha

Re: Update: More character slots for Heroes; new group bundl

Postby derek » Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:09 pm

Djinnjaha wrote:I now see the new "Hero License: Legacy of the Dweller [Owned]" name for my account, but no extra character slots yet (other than the 10 I'd used up already). It still says "0 slots left" Am I missing something here?

Looking at our records, it looks like you own a One-for-All License (aka what we used to call a Party License). That still grants the same 10 character slots that it did before; only the Hero License has changed.

I think we have a bug where the Store incorrectly tells you that you own a Hero License when you actually own a One-for-All. We'll need to look at that.

Hope that clears things up, and sorry for the confusion!
derek

Return to Announcements