Implement delete treasure functionality

Bugs are the enemy; help us find and squish them.

Implement delete treasure functionality

Postby red_codec » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:50 am

The game currently limits us to have a max number of treasure as per our character level. This means if there is a specific treasure we wanted, we may never be able to get it if we previously acquired undesirable unwanted treasures which count towards your max treasure limit. This is made worse by the fact that the treasure you get is randomly picked by the game instead of your own choice. PLEASE either:

remove this treasure limit, allowing players to have as many treasures as they can earn
OR
allow players to choose treasure of choice when they are awarded one
OR
simply add a delete treasure from inventory function

This would allow players to get the treasure they want and add replay-ability for missions which give treasure. Really got to fix this please.

EDIT: I had not tried calculating the max number of treasures available to be found for each archetype. Its possible there is only up to 10 or less treasures available for each archetype. If true, there may not be a necessity to fix this issue.
red_codec

Re: Implement delete treasure functionality

Postby 10x10room » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:05 pm

EDIT: I had not tried calculating the max number of treasures available to be found for each archetype. Its possible there is only up to 10 or less treasures available for each archetype. If true, there may not be a necessity to fix this issue.

Each treasure opportunity offers a small number of treasures for each archetype, and in some cases the number is 1. Still, as folks have pointed out, it's possible to occasionally end up with a treasure that isn't to your liking, which isn't ideal. We're a little swamped handling the Steam launch at the moment, but I hope we'll be able to take a look at this once we get more time.
10x10room
Site Admin

Postby red_codec » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:01 pm

10x10room wrote:

Each treasure opportunity offers a small number of treasures for each archetype, and in some cases the number is 1. Still, as folks have pointed out, it's possible to occasionally end up with a treasure that isn't to your liking, which isn't ideal. We're a little swamped handling the Steam launch at the moment, but I hope we'll be able to take a look at this once we get more time.

Hi 10x10 Room. I'm so happy to see your reply! I am glad to know you are still actively working on this game. I purchased this game days ago on steam and I love it. I look forward to future game development on it such as new campaigns and other game content. I gave a positive review on steam and am working on a video review for it right now. Cheers!
red_codec

Postby 10x10room » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:43 pm

Hi 10x10 Room. I'm so happy to see your reply! I am glad to know you are still actively working on this game. I purchased this game days ago on steam and I love it. I look forward to future game development on it such as new campaigns and other game content. I gave a positive review on steam and am working on a video review for it right now. Cheers!

Thank you! We really appreciate it. I also just responded to your question about the golden platecoat. Hopefully we can get to the bottom of what's going on there.
10x10room
Site Admin

Return to Issues