New: The Adventurer's Hall

Looking for a group to join or another player to fill out your current one? Post here.

New: The Adventurer's Hall

Postby 10x10room » Tue May 08, 2012 2:38 pm

Conclave has a new way to find a group, which beats out anything you'll find here. At the Adventurer's Hall, you can list your party as looking for new members, or browse the listings of other parties and join one that you like. You can see the names, portraits, levels, and archetypes of the members of other parties, see what time zone they play in, find out how often they play, and see if they've any comments they've left about themselves.

To reach the Adventurer's Hall, just click the "Find a Party" button in the column under your character portrait, as seen during quest selection or while on a quest. As always, players can join parties mid-quest, so no need to wait until you get back home to flesh out your party!
10x10room
Site Admin

Re: New: The Adventurer's Hall

Postby Half-Halfling » Tue May 08, 2012 7:01 pm

I'm still hoping for some sort of live chat function on the main page that lists everyone viewing it, so people can arrange parties together immediately to run through quests in 10-30 minutes as opposed to days or a week, but this is a good way to tide things over. :)
Half-Halfling

Postby Happerry » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:45 am

I'd really like a look for character function, so we can find people we partied with earlier.. I was having fun with some people when I lagged out and had to refresh my browser, and then I ended up out of the party for some reason, and they aren't showing up on the party list any more. I'd have really liked to find them again.

(And no, guys, Flairgold didn't want to ditch you all)

Sorry if this is in the wrong place.. not sure if it was a bug or what or whatever.. but it made me really wish we could search for characters we'd partied with before.
Happerry

Postby derek » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:55 pm

Happerry, that's definitely a priority for us; it sucks to find a group, take a break, and then be unable to find people again. We plan to introduce friends' lists and guilds to help with that if our Kickstarter is funded.
derek

Return to Looking for Group