Steam, New Interest?

Discussion of anything else related to the game: tips, quests, the story, and so on.

Steam, New Interest?

Postby TattleTale » Mon May 15, 2017 2:41 pm

Is this game new to Steam and is that generating new interest? Conclave is a great game and I hope more people find there way here. Are there any plans to add new quests? Is the game still being worked on? If so, is there any chance we can turn off this music loop without losing all the other sound effects? After a few hours of playing the game (and having a great time!) the repeating music becomes unbearable.
TattleTale

Re: Steam, New Interest?

Postby derek » Thu May 25, 2017 10:52 pm

Hey TattleTale! Conclave has been on Steam for a few months now, and we're still making improvements. Right now our focus is on supporting single-player parties, which we hope to wrap up in the next month. After that, we'll be looking at whether we can expand the game's content, including quests.

Sorry about the lack of separate controls for music and effects. That's something that's been on our to-do list for a while, and we just haven't had a chance to take care of it yet. We might be able to squeeze it in with the update that will roll out single-player parties, but I can't promise anything.
derek

Re: Steam, New Interest?

Postby TattleTale » Sat May 27, 2017 1:52 pm

derek, I am very happy to see that this project is being tended to. Please extend my thanks and praise to those that worked on Conclave. It is a fine piece of work; the writing, story and combat presentation truly deliver an RPG experience. I have been playing D&D’ish games since 1978 and Conclave comes closer to the spirit of those games than most of the triple-A titles that call themselves RPGs. As each new paragraph unfolded I would find myself leaning into my monitor to see what the new ‘battle-mat’ encounter had in store for my little two dimensional hero. Thanks to you all.
TattleTale

Return to General Discussion