Proverbial Prod for updates

Discussion of anything else related to the game: tips, quests, the story, and so on.

Proverbial Prod for updates

Postby Warsor » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:16 pm

Hello 10x10/Derek,

Been 5+ years. When dem new updates(steam aside) coming? Even knowing its in the pipe and regular communications would revive much interest. This game has a niche of casual turn based strat for many and we all would love to see it filled. Just giving this room a search for secret doors hidden to any new pathes coming.

Warsor
Warsor

Re: Proverbial Prod for updates

Postby Filcha » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:52 am

Yes, some new content is way overdue...

I actually thought the game was dead but see there is still talk here about Steam. I think more content should be the first priority at this stage.
Filcha

Postby derek » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:09 pm

Hi Warsor and Filcha. It's always nice to hear from long-time players.

The reason we've been focused on other priorities for a while is pretty simple: Conclave's sales haven't reached a point where we can afford to develop new content yet, at least not at the quality we'd like. As a result, we've been gradually making improvements and working to build the player base with the time and budget we have.

Launching the game on Steam has helped, and we're hoping that our next release -- to support single-player parties -- will help as well. After that, we're planning to take a step back and see what the prospects are for an expansion or sequel. We'll keep you posted.
derek

Postby futumsch » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:39 am

shame, think for me as new player brought in via word of mouth and steam i would prefer expansion to the story or available archetypes (looking at strength and how it determines the not yet available "axe" and "heavy blade" skills) rather than having a party of my own.

For a party, looking for a group in the Adventurers Hall suits me just fine, and during party missions I've never heard anyone say "I wish I had my own party and didn't have to wait for you slowpokes", but definitely do hear "That story was great, wish there was more".
futumsch

Postby Filcha » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:59 am

Yep, exactly.

I would more more content way ahead of single player parties. It is possible to solo the entire game if you want, as is.
Filcha

Postby Kwing » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:30 pm

It's way past due for something to be done. I get that new quests are going to take time and resources to put out, but there has to be something else you guys can do. For instance, I'd like to see some kind of arena for customized or randomized challenges and also PvP. Though this would of course require code, it does not require any new content to be made. I also want some kind of counter that keeps track of how many people I have helped complete a quest for the first time so that the game at least recognizes that I've done something when I redo a quest.

These are SIMPLE FEATURES. COME ON GUYS.
Kwing

Return to General Discussion