Stuff to Do

Discussion of anything else related to the game: tips, quests, the story, and so on.

Stuff to Do

Postby Kwing » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:33 pm

I recently beat the game solo with all 5 classes and it was an interesting experience. Though easier than I expected, soloing as a Runecaster was VERY tricky.

What kind of stuff do you guys recommend? I've been thinking about replaying the game using weird class/race combos and trying to force characters to play in ways they weren't meant to like maxing a Vanguard's agility or something.
Kwing

Re: Stuff to Do

Postby derek » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:12 am

Sorry to not respond sooner. Been traveling and have had spotty internet access.

I recently beat the game solo with all 5 classes and it was an interesting experience. Though easier than I expected, soloing as a Runecaster was VERY tricky.

Heh. The Runecaster is a bit tricky to balance solo without sacrificing flavor.

What kind of stuff do you guys recommend? I've been thinking about replaying the game using weird class/race combos and trying to force characters to play in ways they weren't meant to like maxing a Vanguard's agility or something.

Honestly, I think you've surpassed most of the challenges we'd imagined! None of the class/race combos should be too weird, and I know some other players have had fun specifically with nix Vanguards, which can then select Dash (nice maneuverability) and extra uses of abilities like Sweeping Blow.
derek

Return to General Discussion