Is this game dead?

Discussion of anything else related to the game: tips, quests, the story, and so on.

Re: Is this game dead?

Postby Zephkiel » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:12 am

This game is more designed to be played alone/with friends IMo, so dead or not, it doesn't really matter for me.
Zephkiel

Postby Skjaldbakka » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:17 pm

I feel that if this is to take off at all, the next big update needs to be a tool for creating player-generated content.
Skjaldbakka

Postby jimnewl » Thu May 19, 2016 9:08 am

I agree with both previous posters :shock: :? :lol: :roll:
jimnewl

Postby derek » Sun May 22, 2016 6:22 pm

I feel that if this is to take off at all, the next big update needs to be a tool for creating player-generated content.

This is something we've been thinking about since shortly after we started working on Conclave. There are some big questions we still need to resolve, such as just how much of the game should (or can) be modifiable. Once we see how the Steam launch goes, I hope we'll have a chance to figure out if the tool is something we can tackle.
derek

Postby Valeroth » Thu May 26, 2016 12:02 pm

Player created adventures are sorely needed.

Me and group of 4 friends played through the campaign about 2 years ago. And absoutely loved it. It was perfect for us with people's chaotic schedules spread all over the country.

Since we completed the campaign I've been checking back about every 6 months hoping there would be a way for me to create new adventures for my friends.
Valeroth

Previous

Return to General Discussion