What now?

Discussion of anything else related to the game: tips, quests, the story, and so on.

What now?

Postby Kiranis » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:21 pm

Me and The Party (not mine) have finally finished the game I as a level 11 Lumyn Runecaster named Mila

But what now there is nothing else to do there are no missions no real point in replaying levels we did it sooo is that it?

it just ends? we saved the world i guess is there nothing else to do i mean ive been playing since this game came out and no new content has been added since the first two expansions which was what years ago updates are mostly balance changes wheres the content is this all?
Kiranis

Re: What now?

Postby zulfiqar » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:16 am

content is never coming devs have given up on this game I swear.. such a shame it could've been great :/
zulfiqar

Postby Djinnjaha » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:41 pm

Could you please point us to the post from the "devs" which announces that they have given up on this game?
Dear God, can the next Pope please be a Cartoonist?
Djinnjaha

Postby derek » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:12 pm

Kiranis wrote:it just ends? wheres the content is this all?

For now, yes. Legacy of the Dweller is the only campaign we've released, though we do want to release more in the future.

zulfiqar wrote:content is never coming devs have given up on this game I swear.. such a shame it could've been great :/

We haven't given up on the game, but we haven't done a very good job of keeping everyone updated on what's happening with it and why we haven't released more adventures. I'll try to rectify that in a post in the next few days.
derek

Return to General Discussion