Conclave: How you can help!

Discussion of anything else related to the game: tips, quests, the story, and so on.

Conclave: How you can help!

Postby 10x10room » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:03 pm

Interested in helping Conclave succeed? Want to give the three members of 10x10 Room a little boost? Here are a few things we'd greatly appreciate.

• Tell a friend: Indie games like Conclave thrive on word-of-mouth. Advertising is usually too expensive to be worthwhile, so we have to rely on other marketing avenues. Simply telling a friend to try out the game - whether through an invite to a specific party, or just mentioning that you like what we're doing - is a boon for us. Every visitor counts, especially those who already know something about what we're up to.
  • Vote for Conclave: If you found out about Conclave from a service like the Chrome Web Store or Indie DB, take a moment to rate the game or give us a +1. Even better, write us a quick review.
  • Blog/tweet/post: Blogging, tweeting, and posting to social networks is like telling a friend, but on steroids. Extra points for writing a full-on review. (By the way, if you do this stuff, tell us! We do our best to pay attention to writing about Conclave, but don't always catch everything. We like to retweet and to collect reviews for reference on the site.)
  • Give us feedback: We love feedback. We love it so much we set up a separate site through UserVoice that's dedicated to collecting your ideas and letting you vote on the ones you think matter most. We're thrilled that it's a very active place. Got an idea? Criticism? Whatever? Please post it.
  • Join our Facebook or Google Plus group. These are great ways for us to make sure you know the latest and greatest things going on with the game. Follow our Twitter too, and the blog.
  • Tell us why you like the game: Testimonials are great. We love collecting the best ones, and have plans to make them more visible to users. So pass 'em on! You can put them right here in this thread if you'd like.
Thanks in advance for all your help, and all the help many of you have already provided. We're dedicated to making Conclave the best game it can be, and an enduring success that you'll be able to play for years to come.
10x10room
Site Admin

Re: Conclave: How you can help!

Postby Funkster » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:27 pm

You guys have done a great job with this game, but you guys could really use a feedback / in game suggestions within this forum and not just the separate site; this would allow every one not just to bring new ideas, but to also discuss, pick out ideas flaws, and improve upon them to get the best possible results.

Also i know you guys need people to support the game, but 3 maps is not enough to draw in some people; i plan on donating within this week, but not everyone can donate and therefore will join and complete the first 3 quest within 30 min to an hour, and shortly after quit the game.

Other than that great job, i really enjoy the game and will support soon ;)
Funkster

Postby DarkStarCDM » Fri May 24, 2013 5:34 pm

Conclave is exactly the game I was looking for in between my DnD sessions. I don't have the time to play rpg's that constantly need my attention, so I can take this game one turn at a time and it works perfectly with my hectic schedule. I can't tell you how much I look forward to getting off work and seeing that my turn is up in the group quests I am currently on. Even though the full campaign isn't finished I have had so much fun replaying the current quests with different classes and finding new paths and encounters based off their different abilities and choices. I hope this game continues to produce new content forever! Thank you 10x10! :D
DarkStarCDM

Testimonial and Feedback

Postby Fresh » Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:50 pm

Conclave is a new generation fully working RPG with a surprisingly high amount of content including numerous side quests, different paths in skill progression, several different magical items and different directions the party can choose to influence the actually great and deep story of the Kin. :ugeek:

I've had a great time with several friends. The low price for the full game is definitely worth it, if not only to support the awesomeness of these sorts of games made easily playable through the browser and notifications.

Thank you 10x10 room for doing this. People are still playing this game and you can find a party online fairly easy.
I sincerely hope you continue on this road and deliver more content beyond the usual things you can buy for renown and give us more power than level 10 :twisted:
CHARACTERS:
Silas - Level 5 Mezoar Beacon
Vaarun - Level 5 Trow True Bow
Shadovar - Level 10 Lumyn Rogue
Siren - Level 3 Lumyn Runecaster
Sir Devure - Level 2 Vanguard

Conclave Guild - The Masked Lords
Fresh

Postby derek » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:21 pm

Thanks, Fresh! We appreciate you taking the time to send us such positive feedback.

Although our short-term roadmap is focused on polishing some of the game's rough edges before releasing it on Steam, we're hoping to get back to working on new adventures, archetypes, and other content later this year.
derek

Postby red_codec » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:41 pm

Great game, great work. Looking forward to DLCs and future content and expansions. Working on a game review for this in the meantime!
red_codec

Return to General Discussion