Bones for Hangout is live!

Bones for Hangout is live!

Postby justin » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:11 pm

Hey everyone! I'm pleased to share that our port of "Bones" from the late great Google Wave to Hangout is complete. Bones was the first app we built as a company. It was a gadget that allowed online role players to graphically roll dice and share the results in a fun way with fellow role players who were using Google Wave as a platform to run their game sessions. Sadly, Google Wave didn't make it, but Hangout is carrying on where Google Wave left off. Now that we can share our apps on Hangout, we are thrilled to provide role players with an updated version of our old dice rolling gadget.

To launch a Hangout with Bones, you'll need a Google+ profile, then click the link below. This will set up a Hangout session for you and will automatically start running Bones in your Hangout. If you're a Google+ user, this is a really fun way to get an RPG session going with your friends across the country, and making it easy to play games with your friends is what we're all about here at 10x10 Room. Check it out and let us know what you think!

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_?gid=786956442228
justin

Re: Bones for Hangout is live!

Postby Nekrocow » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:36 pm

Is there a way to add a d3 die :P?
This app is AWESOME! We are using it to play "Heroes" (Fate System) through Hangouts.
Nekrocow

Postby larryhl » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:19 pm

I'll probably be using this for my Gamma World adventure when I port it over from Skype. Skype group video requiring money is really annoying.
larryhl

Re: Shared this to Google+

Postby Mother Superior » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:18 am

Hope you don't mind :)
Mother Superior

Postby Croaker » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:42 am

Will this work on Google Sites?
Croaker
Captain of the Free Company of Khatovar
Croaker

Return to Announcements